TSP provides streambank stabilization and restoration services with an emphasis on using native species. Whether the need results from a flood or a man-made requirement, such as moving a flowing water body, TSP has the expertise to meet your needs. Past project experience ranges from restoration of riverbanks with native species and armoring the banks to prevent future flood-prone damage to modifying and restoring ponds and streams to restore habitat of native flora and fauna. Our staff has extensive experience with numerous stabilization methods, including:
- Streambank stabilization using construction of VRSS structures, rock vanes, log vanes, geogrids, boulder toe with live stake stabilization and vegetative mattress installation.
- Wetland mitigation projects from re-construction of failed wetland after establishing proper elevation of water within the wetland to re-working water retention structures and replanting wetland plantings, forbs, native seed types. Our experience ranges from less than one acre to a 29-acre wetland restoration project.
- Whitewater features; from maintenance/optimization of drop features to construction of complete whitewater drop feature and park construction for municipal Clients, our projects have won Outstanding Park of the Year awards.
- Aquatic habitat restoration projects
- Wetland mitigation and restoration projects
- Spillway renovation and restoration
- River construction
- Whitewater feature construction and maintenance
- Stream bank stabilization
- Stream bank restoration
- River revitalization projects